xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
w3bst3r

Spy X Peter Lerangis

Yu shud really read these books, they are heCTIC! You wont want to put it down till you finish it guarrnteeee.Also there are 3 books in the series and they written by Peter Lerangis,if yu hgave read them or is going to read them please reply back here :)

Spy X books anymore?

Spy X

I was just wondering if peter lerangis was going to come out with anymore spy x books he left it with see you in montanna seriously??? I need to know

-reply by Spy X Finatic

Spy X Books

Spy X

Yo spy x fans. I'm another fan too, but is there another book after tunnel vision? is it already made of something cuz I have to read it! I can't stand sitting around. I mean, it was so good and I can't believe he left us off at see you in montanna! like, awesome! so, is there another book or is it in progress? or is he not making another book?

-reply by Colleen

Book #5Spy XI hope there will be a #5 sequence to Spy X Tunnle Vision because they leave you hanging.-Mikayla,the Spy X lover.-reply by Mikayla