xisto Community
BooZker

Should I Get Adsense? Will it even pay off?

Evening all; i've just been reading over the post on this topic and i'm really curious as to those who do have adsense on their site?how much are you getting back from it and have you had any negative feedback since you added it to your site?I've been looking for a way to generate some base cash from the site other then just the info and sales that come from my core design business, but i'm really not sure if Google and the Adsense option is the way for me to go.I'd really like some cold hard facts about how it works after its been installed and running for a little.I've used other affiliate programs in the past and done very well based on the content of my sites, but not sure how this will effect things and if its worth the effort considering the potential return.So if someone would be kind enough to shed some light on the financial site of adsense I'd really appreciate it. ;)

what exactly are affiliates? I would also like to know what kind of revenue can be made with adsense... And really besides google or yahoo, are there any "hidden gems" of web advertising that anyone is aware of?