xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kurtis

E-mail Log-in need code to allow e-mail log-ins

I am just wondering if it's possible to make a log-in code type thing were my members can log-in to view there pop3 e-mails.If anyone knows how, if or were I can get one of these please post.

sweet dudes i have been wonderign about this ofr quite a while now and finally its wokring out, thats a really ncie little job there does anyone know of anyother little secret thingy mab bobys that we can use because they makle our lives so much eaisier, thanks duds thats erlaly nice and its gonna help me alot, which is fab as i dont have much tiem these days!!thanks guys and anyone who knows any othere little secret pages and things then plases post them here for us all to share and use, because theres gotta eb sum more come on boys and girls dont be shy i look foward to hearing the results of this little emdemic, thanks