xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

A Gift For Barnes

here you go i was looking at a render that you made and i though about making this i hope that you liek it if not ow well it only took ten minutes, so anyways have fun wiht this and i hope that you like it:

Posted Image

there it is any comments most welcome!!!

Edited by kylelnsn (see edit history)

First of all, its a very nice design that you came up with!

Sencondly, change the title :)

It reads, "A Gift Or Barnes" and I think that you meant, "A Gift For Barnes"

PS. @FA Ace and Xmen lovers: I don't think that X3 was a great movie compared to its prequels X1 & X2 (could be the new director)

Edited by Paul (see edit history)

ive gotta go watch it yet, barnes just made this render and it gave me an idear so i gave it a go and it came out brilliant, but i dont really know what he thinks of it becaue he hasnt said and i dont think he is using it? any ways i have changed the title as you cna tell my typing is not to good, lol, just lazy really, anywyas thanks boys and anyone who wants a sig just pm me!good luck boys and have fun with the sigs and stuff, cheers

Well reason why i liked xmen 3, is because all the new chars in the MOVIE, not show. Got to love the copy of "Im The Juggerant B**cth! I didnt like xmen1, but i loved xmen2 for the start off of nightcrawler, mabe some one here would have the SMART IDEA and mak a flash sig with nightcrawler teleporting from one side of the sig to another :rolleyes: that be a xmen sig lover to show of for sure.