xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apurva

Sig Request my name unitechy

Size: 400x100 350x150 Theme: roboRender: YesRender Theme: dangerColor: any dark colourText: Dertrimental Other effects: any thats detrimental

okay i think this is kinda what you want and i tryed my best but i didnt really understand what you want if thsi is not correct pm me with extra detaisl of exactly what you want then i will sort it! ok i hope this is right:

this is the first one with one text because you spelt it in two wyas so i made 2 in each

Posted Image

and this is the second with the other spelling you provided:

Posted Image

anyone who wishes for a sig just pm anyone who wants anythin just pm me!

wow thats way better than mine, i was confused and im only a newbie at sig design all mine suck so far and im ashamed of my self, looks as though you did way better than me, very good job just a shame mine wasnt anygood oww well good luck in the future and we will see who wins out of us! good job oww and good luck in the sotw contest this week, u seen my entrie everyone elses rock lol and im a little crappy one ha, oww well its all fun wicked

wow thats way better than mine, i was confused and im only a newbie at sig design all mine suck so far and im ashamed of my self, looks as though you did way better than me, very good job just a shame mine wasnt anygood oww well good luck in the future and we will see who wins out of us! good job oww and good luck in the sotw contest this week, u seen my entrie everyone elses rock lol and im a little crappy one ha, oww well its all fun wicked

Everybody likes different things, apurva may well like yours better than mine. I only posted it because I had already finished making the sig for this request before I noticed you had posted. There is nothing wrong with the sig you made, it's just a different style. Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

ahhh ok fair enought when you put it liek that, anyways mine isnt really detremental, lol, whoops, anywys i love urs its so good and im a bit of a photoshop newbie so youll have to bare with me, thanks anyway and have fun with the sigs,!!!

wow thanks both of you for your efforts..Kylen i liked you stuff too..but i'll use Avalons sig..Thanks Avalon for pmming me too else i would have been unaware of this completion of task! Its amazing once again..