xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PmH

Ads, Members, And Traffic still searching for members

My forums still lack the number of active members that would be desirable. I've advertised my site in all my forum sigs, but I need more.I need suggestions for where to advertise, or how to advertise, and get more traffic and more members. Anyone have any ideas? Besides tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends..? becuase that hasn't been working lately.thanks!

Well the only thing I can tell you is to join other sites that are similar in topic to yours and try to set up an affiliate system with them. They have a banner on their site for you and you have a banner on your site for them. The more links you have on other sites the more visitors you get and the higher in google rankings and other search engines you are.

Thanks! I'll get on that!Yeah, the link bit has been a problem for me, google usually can't find me :) .. but we're gonna change all that

1 - first register at google and search engine2 - send invite to members to join 2 friend3 - make tutorial or serivce for members4 - make firendly forum5 - search in google and find topsite script then register your site at topsites6 - take free email or free pages to members7 - try to make services for webmasters like counter or poll8 - select your active member and talk about your site with them9 - make softwares like ( wallpapers , mobile ring , or .... )10 - post news befor bbc :)

1 - first register at google and search engine2 - send invite to members to join 2 friend
3 - make tutorial or serivce for members
4 - make firendly forum
5 - search in google and find topsite script then register your site at topsites
6 - take free email or free pages to members
7 - try to make services for webmasters like counter or poll
8 - select your active member and talk about your site with them
9 - make softwares like ( wallpapers , mobile ring , or .... )
10 - post news befor bbc biggrin.gif

as he said you cant go wrong here

just invite invite invite and add your site to the link exchange here at trap 17, surely you must get some members, the trick is to get active memebers or people who will be really intrested in what you offer, im going to take a look in a min at your site and then maybe sign up depending on what it is like, anyways good luck with the members and im sure that manyother people here will have some better ideas and you just gotta wait on that killer idea, anyways good luck with it and have fun matey