xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spongebobsville

Hello Everybodies! Or should I say Shalom? Hmm... aloha sounds the coolest...

Hello, my name is Yoav. I am 13 years old. I was born in Israel, but I moved here to New Zealand when I was 9, so I've been an English speaking guy for 4 years. For those that don't know, New Zealand is that place next to Australia, made up of 2 main islands, ever heard of it? Probably not... I've always liked Spongebob Squarepants, some people say I'm too old for it, but a lot of people my age and over watch it, so I don't listen to them. I don't usually listen to people anyway. I have even made a website for Spongebob, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I'm hoping to host it here once I get enough credits. I like videogames, a lot. Hope you peoples like me ^.^

hello,Yoav...your previous site looks very nice with a cartoon style off the bat ^^...a lovely impression.well,welcome to Xisto forum.there is really a good place offering free web hosting.New Zealand is a beautiful nation,where i saw it on TV.enjoy your stay here. :)

Edited by hulunes (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Yoav! You've came to the right place if you want a good host.New Zealand huh? That place sounds and looks interesting from what I've heard and seen. I'd like to go and pay a visit there once but I doubt that will ever happen. Have you ever played that sport there where you go in a big round ball and roll down a hill? I saw it on the Rocket Power movie and thought it'd be sweet to do.I use to like Spongebob until my dish reciever in my bedroom went out about a year ago so I haven't had the chance to watch it anymore. I've lost interest in it basically, I watched it until I was 15 lol. If they say your to old to watch it and your only 13 and I was 15, wonder what'd they say about me.Thats a cool site and like hulunes said, I like the cartoonish style you put in it. Videogames! I love them, I'm a playstation fan instead of a meh, Xbox fan. I love wrestling games such as Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 and the old WCW games for Nintendo 64. I also like army and shooting games to an extent and think Metal Gear Solid is sweet. I've only played the second one but it was really cool.