xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Some Of My Sigs

Yeah, I agree with garbage, I like the rest but not the rims one because it looks kinda cheap to be honest :) but the rest are cool! I will rate them :):1 - 6/102 - 8/103 - 7/104 - 4/105 - 9/10Now thats only my ratings, someone else will probaly disagree with me, because I liked the 5th one the best! also, keep up the great work :)

not bad, not bad at all, it looks like you have the grunge brushing down fairly well, Need to work on render blending a bit (2,3,5)and the text as well.Now with the 4th one it seems incomplete, due to the lack of background it as I would suggest downloading some vector brushes and use them to help spice it up a bit.But with 5 its bit to dark best thing to do is try out some lighting techniques to help lighten it up a bit. With the render though it looks like it wasn't resized properly.Best thing to do is read up on tutorials to get better.