xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
axs

D2 Shoutbox..how To Make It Appear In Index

hello guys..im new here..just call me axs...i really need help about my d2shoutbox for my IPB 2.0.4..i have installed d2 shoutbox and its all going well..but..i have a simple problem here and i dont know how to solve it..im not expert in php..i just follow the instruction given..can someone help me out with this problem..i want the shoutbox appear like the one u guys have in this forum..it appear on index without click the shoutbox link above..please..i dont know whoelse i want to ask..hopefully im in the right section for this topic..please~ :)

First make sure the shoutbox you installed is for your forum version.Secondly, the instruction to how to install for your forum is clearly stated and also provided by Dean's forum. But to be simply explained, to make it appear in your forum is all in the skin template. Perhaps you didn't upload, update or recached the forum skin. And if you have multiple skin or not the default skin, you must update for each skin you have for your forum.Try it again and come back to this topic. I'll leave it open. When all steps were correctly taken for installation, the shoutbox should appear without clicking on anything. Again, check the skin template modification :)