xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyubomyr

Alcohol Do you use?

Do you use alcohol?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well i drink but i drink sensibly, i.e. i make sure that i am not in a situation which is called that person is "OUT". Usually i drink Beer and my fav. is Castle Lager....i prefer whisy as well but that is occassional.I sit only with my friends and that too on weekends only.

i drink for fun sometimes..but usually i feel like grabbing a drink when im totally upset...the feeling of slightly losing control of yourself...the head alittle wild off...seems to take some pain away...yea, its a temporary measure though... but a good wan.=)

I drink alcohol. usualy :D I love red vodka.

Posted Image

We buy with friends few botkes of vodka. And get drunk :D Girls drink "bambus". This is mix ov red wine and coca-cola. (60% alcohol and 40% coca-cola). Try it's preety good :)

Used to drink more when I was younger .... I like a good quality vodka .... but as I'm ageing, I'm drinking less and less .... rather have a nice cup of tea these days .... may have a glass of wine with my meal, but mainly drink water .... it's good for rehydrating my tired skin .... alcohol just dehydrates you .... and makes you act like a bit of an *bottom*!

Cheers! Posted Image

That is true. I alway say. Young and stipid. When i was 15 years old i try almost everything. But never drugs like exstazy or marihuana usualy. I never try X's only once Marihuana. Alcohol is better :)

Alcohol is fine. I drink sometimes with my friends or family members. I've never been drunk before and I don't feel the need to have it everyday so there's less chance of me turning into an alcoholic :D but when I see people drink or smoke in television or in movies especially when they have unsatisfied or unfulfilled *something in their lives, I totally get it. I mean I know that a stick of cigarette or a drink makes them somehow feel better. I don't understand my post anymore. :)

I use to drink when I was about 12-15 which is a really young age to even start drinking; peer pressure I believe. I don't know why I stopped drinking, back then I would be thrilled to even drink wine at a wedding and get away with it... now I just won't touch it. I drink Ginger Ale.My friend was killed driving impared so that's another thing that makes me not want to drink either. I don't want to die reckless, getting drunk does make you reckless. I stopped hanging around with a lot the people I drank with after she died. Alcohol can be a depressant, so I wouldn't want to put my hands on it knowing I could do something regretful whatever it may be. Would I drink in the future once I am legal to do so? Maybe for a special occasion toast, nothing more.I don't believe it's bad to have a glass of wine and not get a buzz off of it. If you can drink responsibly then I say go for it. I am not against a good time either, but if you're being reckless about it (not saying that if you get drunk you're reckless, but a lot of people are) then I'd have to say find another way to have fun.

I don't drink, and I never ever, ever will...ever. I once had a little beer when I was very young, and I got drunk, and I remember it really messed me up so there's no way I'll ever touch any of the stuff again...unless it's in cooking, but cooking it gets rid of the alcohol anyway.I think if someone chooses to drink, and they drink responsibly then that's fine. I've actually heard that something like a glass of red wine a day is good for you, so I can understand why people do it. When you go overboard though and get drunk, then it's a bit much. Especially when someone does it regularly to "drown their sorrows"...they're just making things worse for themselves.I also think it's a little sad when teenagers throw all these parties with alcohol. I've never understood why they do it...except that it's the "cool" thing to do. I've always said, you don't need alcohol to have fun! That's my opinion anyway...

yea, a glass of red wine a day can redue heart diseases greatly..red wine though and not beer, pls!im sorry to hear abt your friend, Frayed.people in my country can only drive after they got their driving licenses, the penalty is very heavy.even more when you're caught with over a certain amount of alcohol in your body while driving.yup, excersie caution when using...

i love alcohol, i can't live without it, and i'm not alcoholic, or a drunk, i simply like to drink a wine while talking, go with my friends to drink birra in a good bar, or drink some of the typical drinks of my country like aguardiente, chicha, guarapo, chirrinche, ma?anitas, guarapi?a, and a lot of varietys of alcohol.alcohol is not to play, be careful, often it isn't a good idea, it could bring you troubles, and lost everything you want, i concider me a true bohemian, i live happy with it and my friends, and my girlfriend, and sometimes i mix it with pot, really cool!, and i enjoy it so much, too many people says it's nocive, nonsense, but if you control it ando it doesn't interrupt your labours, all that quacks can go hell and sufer the concecuences of being a ?o?o, and don't bother me!

I don't drink all that often, I get drunk off of 1 ONE wine cooler, yeah I know I suck but hey give me credit lol. But my husband and myself only drinks on special occasions really like christmas,new years etc.

Yeah i have to say i somtimes do use alcohol...But only at party's...I never been drunk though,,only a little happy if you know what i mean :) I never drink too much,, i always know exactly how much i can drink and what i can drink and what i can't drink.