xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zach101

Banner Request

I would like a banner for the new website im building for my Starcraft team. Team taKe.
I would like a starcraft/shattering glass theme.
This was the image I tried to use http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=1148493293c6b794b24be3414
This is what I did with it so you get some Idea http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=11484938836ce467e54deea6f

Size: Whatever the Image above is (the edited one)
Theme: Starcraft/ Shatter
Render: Dont know what that means :)
Render Theme: look above
Color: yellow tint
Text: Yes Some where it needs to say: Team taKe. and below it/wherever looks good "Shattering all the boundaries"
Other effects: Some type of glowing effect(actually id liek to have avalon do it cause i saw what he did for that christain banner and wow very impressive id like to have the same glow/wave effect as you had on that on mine)

Thank you guys so much in advance you really are awesome.

Edit: Im very sorry I relizied after i posted that you might get confused I dont want the image i posted (the original to be the picture) I just tried to make it my self and as you can see utterly failed but i figured that would at least give you an idea of what im looking for (somthing with a shatter/explosion effect) maybe even with a starcraft marine or somthing in the background w/e im sorry im not very creative and hard to visualize stuff that has yet to come which is probebly why I am so bad at this type of thing any way thanks in advance and like i said above you dont have to nor do i really want you to use the origanl picture

Edited by zach101 (see edit history)

Heh... looks like this one is mine to do. I actually thought I could have done a better job with the scrolling glow, watch this space. :)

what dimensions do you want the banner? The "typical" size is 468x60 unless its going to be the header of your website.

Actually it is the header of my site. The current dimenensions of my banner now are Width: 884 & Height: 227 But it dosnt have to be exact just with in that range, and the height can vary a little bit more than the width but the width does have to be fairly close to 884 thanks guys. Oh and avalon do you think you could give me the link to where i can download that gif movie thing? So I can at least start to be a little bit more competent. (that is if its free of course)

In your first post you listed the size as "Whatever the Image above is (the edited one)". I have started to make a sig based on these dimensions, 600 x 200. What are the correct dimensions?

GIF Movie Gear is not free, but you can download an evaluation version at http://www.gamani.com/

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

Here's the one I started, resized to 884 x 227. Is this the sort of thing you are after? Made completely in Photoshop CS2, no GIF Movie Gear. The animation tools in CS2 are better than in the version of GIF Movie Gear that I have, (it's a very old version).

Posted Image

Hmm i like the picture and color but the Team taKe. Needs to have a peroiod after the taKe and it needs to have the same capitalization as right there (Team taKe.) but the placement of that is awesome. The shattering all the boundaries needs to be on the right in kind of italic. To do that however though I think it needs to be in black for it to show up. But so far it looks way nice. Thank you for your time.