xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dry

Anyone Used Icongold.com ?

hey guys . anyone of u used icongold icons in here ? . i wish to buy some bundles off them . wanted to know how good is their support if someone used them here

Hey dude, do you believe these people. Once I tried them before and they ruined my computer so I had to format the hard drive.Here take this advice : Don't buy them because first of all you can get them for free by any sharing file program and secondly even If I had them for free they will let spyware and adware attack your computer. So simply forgwet about them. And if you have any themes for your computer, then delete them immediately. That's surely no obligation, but follow my advice and everything will be fine.Regards, H.Z

Hey dude, do you believe these people. Once I tried them before and they ruined my computer so I had to format the hard drive.Here take this advice : Don't buy them because first of all you can get them for free by any sharing file program and secondly even If I had them for free they will let spyware and adware attack your computer. So simply forgwet about them. And if you have any themes for your computer, then delete them immediately. That's surely no obligation, but follow my advice and everything will be fine.Regards, H.Z

Thanks Hadi for this valuable post. I have not seen icongold dot com site before and for the first time when I visit the site just now it is impressive. Their icons are cute and beautiful, neatly designed ones and are all very attractive. But the risk involved behind the installation and other things are the factor that one should have taken care before buying them.

I agree that good icons are very important for a website but not at much cost even by crashing one's system. The price of the packages are not too costly but if I have to buy I think I would go for foood dot net icons. Theirs are much more professional and even looking better.

The icons are very well designed, however for a site that may have crashed a few computers, I'm not really sure whether to trust it. There are a lot of "free emoticons" and the type out there that are ridden with adware, spyware and the like. So personally I'd check carefully before getting those type of things like "Free" icons or emotes.