xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevenufc291088

Me Myself And I My latest song - Feedback much appreciated

Me Myself and I(Verse)I?ve been living this lifeFeeling likeI ain?t worth nothing?Cos nothing?s working for meI feel like I wanna hurt somethingThe anger surrounds me, pounds me, then it grounds meTill? it all comes out and hurts everyone around meSometimes I can't help it; it?s just the way I amBut I live my life telling myself if I can do it I canSo tell myself to stop, its simple rightBut that?s the problem seeI haven?t the confidence I needTo determine I succeedBut why do thesePeople, determine I don?t proceedI?m talking to all of ya?ll?Cos ya?ll left me on my kneesWhen I was hated, discriminated Ya?ll chose not to seeSo pleaseWhen you need me don?t expect me to beRunning to help you outI wish I had the power to freezeAll of theseHaters, who made usFeel like I?m at the bottom of the seaLeft to freeze Negative one hundred degrees (Chorus)Imagine life being kicked and hitNo-one giving a *BLEEP*It?s just me myself and I Imagine you die and no-one asks whyThey don?t even cryIt?s just me myself and IThat?s what I?m sayingIt?s just me myself and IDay out and day inIt?s just me myself and INobody elseIt?s just me myself and IAll by myselfIt?s just me myself and I (Verse)It might be right for meTo be rightfullyLiving my life for freeAnd all ya?ll might seeMe having funBut the chances of that happening are next to noneCos no-one knows what?s going on inside of meIt?s like a game of hide ?n? seekPut the good things to one side and the wrong things leakNo-one knows the help I needTo satisfy my greedAnd make sure I leaveRight on time, dead on oneCos that?s the number of times in life I?ve had funWhy are ya?ll determined to put me downMake me frownI always feel like I?m trying to catch my breatheAlmost as if I?m dieing to drown and reach my deathCos hell?s gotta be better than life itselfNo need to worry about your wealthOr even your healthIt?s just me and myselfAnd I?m used to living like thatIt?ll be no difference to meIt?ll be like moving houseBut only moving next doorOr like changing flatsBut only changing the floorThe only thing isWhere you were before the insurance is moreI thought of moving myselfBut I can't afford to do thatCos the price of moving upstairs is life and that?s thatCos I ain?t ready to dieBut I ain't wanting to liveIt?s like I?m stuck on the stairwayStuck on step number sixStuck in the middleEverywhere I look is a pile of *BLEEP*But I don?t expect you to careThat?s why I'm telling you this (Chorus)Imagine life being kicked and hitNo-one giving a *BLEEP*It?s just me myself and I Imagine you die and no-one asks whyThey don?t even cryIt?s just me myself and IThat?s what I?m sayingIt?s just me myself and IDay out and day inIt?s just me myself and INobody elseIt?s just me myself and IAll by myselfIt?s just me myself and I (Verse)Why, was IBlessed with the devils looksLow self esteem?Tell me about it, I had it in bundles and hooksFor a whileI couldn?t even look in the mirrorOr even smileEvery night I would cry me a riverI had a, disease that was holding me backI hated itTell me god why you cursed me with thatI found it hard to make friendsLet alone get a girlPeople would judge me before they knew meI felt I was living in hellThe doctors couldn?t help meTheir drugs did nothing at allSo I went to hospitalIn a bid to free me once and for allI was starting college in half a yearAnd I wanted a fresh startThe name calling at school had started to tear me apartBut I let it go over meDidn?t want to let it showBut insideConstantly cryingCouldn?t let nobody knowI didn?t think they would understand meOr feel how I feltIt?s like the cards they would hand meWeren?t the ones I was dealtI felt, a problem was the strength of the nationBut I hadn?t the guts to find the reality of reincarnationConstantly, searching for a human being relationBut the station tuned in was on leaving probationThe nation, looked down on meThat?s how I feltThe worst thing was, couldn?t nobody helpAnd it all happened during my teenage yearsWhen I embraced in my fearsCouldn?t even talk to my peersAnd they say during these years you learn the mostIf that were true I?d be dead nowAnd I ain't even closeSo, even if you question my styleI?ma stay strong no matter how long the trialAnd whether right or wrong I ain't running a mileSo get used to me, I?ma be here a while (Chorus)Imagine life being kicked and hitNo-one giving a *BLEEP*It?s just me myself and I Imagine you die and no-one asks whyThey don?t even cryIt?s just me myself and IThat?s what I?m sayingIt?s just me myself and IDay out and day inIt?s just me myself and INobody elseIt?s just me myself and IAll by myselfIt?s just me myself and I

Now, you must present this to some artist who will tune nicely and sing it for you. You have a great potential to become a good composer or you have already become one, is it? :)This one carries the message it wanted to carry off very strongly. Though some people may say it's a little bit immature lyrics but it is definitely okay for youngsters. And I believe you can compose many more songs equally good which will attract all types of audiences and ages. Talent cannot be bought nor can be learned (most of the times). So, keep writing and keep up the good work (though it's for you, you can convey many things through your lyrics even to help others).

These song lyrics... are just the BEST I have ever read! They convey their message perfectly and they do it in a stylish and practical way - they really point out all the problems.Like Dragonfly said, "You have a great potential to become a good composer or you have already become one, is it?"I feel as though these lyrics were written by a person who had felt this kind of lifestyle first hand. I have no doubt that you have, stevenufc291088. And if you haven't, then you are just too talented.God bless!

Thank you all for such positive feedback! i really am grateful, and im glad u liked it. Yeah it was from firsthand experience from what i'd been through, i believe thats the best way to write songs or the true meaning doesnt get potrayed correctly. I only really write songs, i havn't the resources to compose, but thats a wish i would love to come true!

Edited by stevenufc291088 (see edit history)