xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eXceem

Site Suspended

Anyone know <<remove>> has happened to Xisto - Web Hosting, the site is down as are all of mine, it says account suspended! I've been up to date with bills! It's been down for more than 10 hours.. :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Watch your language and slangs.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

I think some accounts were not working for few minutes in the past 12 hours. Mine too was not working for a while but it works again perfectly. All hostings, due to maintainance or extra precautive measures are down at times but the good sites are that they don't go down for a long time. I think that happened for few minutes and you were unlucky to have checked your site at that time. I too was surprised to see my site being visited many times through google search as CACHE and when I check the site was not working for few minutes but it was up again. So, do let us know if your problem is solved or not. All the best!

Your site gameconsolegrab was DDOSed massively. As a result, our entire network was affected.5 Techs worked round the clock getting back things under control. The affected server was ALPHA and the clients hosted on it did face some problems. However, the problem was rectified immediately and only suspected sites were being suspended. (Since, its hard to figure out which site is being DDoS'ed)I repeat. ONLY Customers on Server ALPHA were affected. Customers on, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON, ETA, ZETA AND THETA were unaffected.Thanks.

Thank you Admin, for updating us with this information. Sometimes, it seems that some users or even customers seem to abuse the privilege they get. And if one website effects many websites in the same server it is really sad. I hope it doesn't repeat in the days to come. My site is running nicely since I'm not in the server where that unfortunate thing had happened. Besides, it is also good to hear that things were brought back to normal within few minutes.

5 Techs worked round the clock getting back things under control.

So, is the problem fixed? Because, my domain (downloadsupersite.com) and all addon domains are showing "site suspended".

Please help