xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thelaw

Swords - How Were They Made? How do you think they were made?

How do you think people made swords... I think they made it from accident. The must have found something Sharp and cut themselves with it by invertigating, but im at a brain lapse, i can't think and i dont want to serach on google for other peoples opinons, i want to think of my own that seems very reasonable. well guess what i don't got nothing to say about it. Help me out... I love swords so this should be very cool to know from others prospectives.

Notice from mayank:
Edited Topic Title. Please note that Topic Title is exteremly important area, it has to be descriptive.

Yeah it seems to me that swords would have been invented as heavier and more damaging sticks of sorts (long thick hard metal sticks, rather than wooden spears with stuff at the end of them), and then eventually evolved into something sharp that could cut things.

Thanks guys, do you like swords to, what would be your favorite medieval weapon? ofcourse mine is the Sword lol.