xisto Community
dude great

Make Money Clicking On Links 50 Cents Per Click

I've found a brilliant way of making money which is incredibly easy. All you have to do is click on website links and they pay you for it. All you do is click on the link and stay on it for 30 seconds or less and they give you money for it. It says you get paid in dollars but you can do it if you live in England as well.You can earn even more by referring friends. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through Pay Pal. While they have no way of knowing how many ads will be available on a per week basis, advertisers are discovering the true potential of their service. Website has just started so you get paid more than you would on any other website. Over the next coming months you will see an increase in the ads which will only increase your earnings! This is almost like a get-rich-scheme, but it can put some extra money in your pocket! If you want to do this brilliant way of making money, check out bux.to

This is scam. There is a better free opportunity at http://startearnnow.99k.org/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Make Money Clicking On Links

This is a new form of scamming to receive foolish traffic to their site. I have discovered a realy working free to join website named http://startearnnow.99k.org/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t . This is really paying me.

-reply by HolyPure

Thanks for the tip. I'll think I'll just take a little trip over to their site and see what's happening. I could really get into clicking on links all day long so long as I am earning enough money.CebuSMART