xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fongy

Windows & Desktop Customisation Lets See Those Desktops Guys ...

Right, ive been an enthusiastic desktop customiser for about 2 years now - that means everything from Windows Shell Themes, Icons, Cursors, Wallpapers, Customisation of programs (including WMP and MSN LIVE) ... im sure theres a massive amount of guys in the forums who consider themselves a customiser!!!

ive even extended my customisation to myspace - with sweet **bottom** div layers - check the screenshots below :)

the desktop

Posted Image

customised MSN - this includes Live Plus! and Messenger Discovery Live

Posted ImagePosted Image

what do you guys think ?

Now I am guessing that this is under Windows Vista,because only Vista has nice transparency like that. But if it is available for Windows XP, please, please send me a link to it or something, because my desktop is looking kinda boring right now.

Also, what program are you using to theme your desktop? Before you answer, have you ever tried litestep? Do a google search for litestep. I, personally prefer it as it replaces everything. It does not run explorer as shell, it runs itself as shell. You can customize anything, including the right click menu on the desktop. Also, @michaelper22: You can get many desktop themes that have that kind of transparency. In fact, you can even get vista themes.