xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snitch

Free Mmorpgs.

Last summer I began my adventures in the MMOrpg arena searching, testing and playing for countless hours, one of the coolest genres of video games invented.I've played everything from Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Knight Online, Rose Online, Gunbound, GunZ and recently I started playing Fly for Fun.Free (out of the US developed) MMOrpgs have been a growing fad, and I've played a lot of them, all of which claim they are free but end up being p2p in the end. But FlyFF is different, FlyFF is free to play, but there is a cash shop system integrated. Do any of you other users play free MMOrpgs?

I really like Knight Online, Gunbound, and Rakion. Gunbound and Rakion are by the same developer (softynx). I used to play Knight for a while, but then my account was deleted. :) Right now i'm playing World of Warcraft and i'm loving it. Rogues are the best class ever IMO. I recently played Guild Wars but didn't like it nearly as much as World of Warcraft. I suggest Rakion if you haven't played it.

RPG's are exelent.....But mmorpg's Are just the BEST! My favourite is by far WoW- World Of WarcraftI tried Guild Wars out at a internet cafe...and i loved it!A game that is similar to WoW and Guild Wars is DAOC-Dark Age Of camelot.

Guhhh i hated dofus, hardly any people and such bad graphics lol. (Mac only for all you windows people)Theres Runescape... i guess thats alright...

Don't even think of a Runescape account unless you like dull repetetive tasks and animations.I prefer games that are a test of skill - First Person Shooters to be exact, so I couldn't tell you about many RPGs. Games based on a random number generator and levels just don't appeal to me, but I only really play GunZ as an MMORPG/MMOTPS(There are elements of both), so I'd reccomend that as it blends some skill into it.