xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justin S.

Master Of Misc Typing when you are bored.

People say some pretty dumb things when they are bored. Like when I was bored I started to make up a story which a told my friend. I mad him laugh so hard he had to get out of the room because he was laughing so much it hurt! People also do wierd stuff when they are bored. Like I made a bomb and it went off in the house and started a fire. Oh yea and there is nothing to talk about this time of day it is 1:30 and I am about to pass out from boredom. So here is a smiley face! :) With rolly eys. What have you done when you were bored?Remember that posting a good strong conversation worker thing is very good so no stupid posts or I will report them. So remember don't talk stupid. :) Laugh out loud!

HahaI guess we would call that free association? The art of saying (or in this case typing) whatever comes to the mind.I was pretty confused when reading this post but that's what I figured you were trying to get across Justin. Do correct me if I'm wrong. I guess to add further, wouldn't this particular post be in the wrong forum then? I understand that it is miscellaneous chatter but then again, it is under the Google category.Anyway, that's what came to my mind so I jotted it down.Shrug.