xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Critics Want Dutch Lawmaker A.h.ali Deported

Maybe you heard this already on the news:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a controversial member of the Dutch parliament who has been an outspoken critic of Islam. Originally from Somalia, Ali who in the past has called the Prophet Muhammed a tyrant and a pervert, argues that Europe must stand up to Muslim extremists or lose its right to free speech.

Many Muslims cannot find themselves with her point of view and perspectives concerning Islam. Now she want to go to America to try spreading her message, since she has not been able to get to people in the Netherlandss.

Years ago Ayaan already said that she has lied concerning her past and why shes escaped to the Netherlands as a refugee.

Political opponents want her stripped of her Dutch citizenship and deported. Others say she should be expelled from parliament.

What do you think?

Do they have to make no exception, or should Ayaan get a valid passport?

More information here:

Well, this was an interesting topic, and an interesting article I read...I believe there are different views to her, uhm, how do I say, views or actions agains the Muslims...First, do start off on the matter of her lying on her application form... If she publicly admitted to lying on that form, and she was admitted to become a member of the parliament, people can't start acting now, 4 years after that, just because they don't like her anymore now...Second, I don believe Muslim religion has rather extreme views on some things, and there are many things I don't agree with in ther religion (holy war being one od them)... But I also don't agree with many things in Catholic religion, and many things I don't agree with in Orthodox religion (me being part of this one, not by choice, but as a stereotype - I don't believe in any form of God/Gods, and therefore may not be objective about religion)I live in a country where affairs such as this one, come and go, on a weekly basis, so I may be more biased towards indifference to such matters...But, if only reason she should be expelled from the parliament, and deported back to Somalia, is that her oponents don't like the things she's saying (I don't actualy know what she's saying, and how extreme her views are), then that's ton of horse droppings :)I believe there are ellections comeing soon, and that's what this fuss is all about... It always is...

I don't have a religion too. And I also think the woman who said Ayaan Hirsi Ali actually is not a dutch citizen, after all these years, just tryin to help her image for the ellections wich are coming soon.It's a pity how people still only think about there own life.

What I've seen from Hirshi Ali, it's justified that she'll be deported.She tried to expand the gaps between the different cultures and religions in Holland, while she ain't a real Dutchie.And it would be unfair, because Salomon Kalou, a football'hero' from Ivory Coast was denied his Ditch citizenship to play in the World Cup, even after being here for over 3 years. Now she pops up and claims Dutch citizenship, enters the politics here and want to tell us what to think and what not.Dutch politics would be better of without her... In my point of view, she's better of in the US alongside Bush, they're made for eachother.Also a weird thing:She allready has a job in the US, the same time she heard she was gonna be deported :) I for one am glad she gets deported, I'd rather have Kalou here...

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)