Posted Image

Size: Whatever the Image above is

Theme: Same as the Image Above

Render: No

Render Theme: None

Color: Same as Image Above

Text: Yes What do you want it to say? IPBGaming

Other effects: Same as Image above

I need a Banner the same as above but with the Words IPBGaming on them.

Thnx

don't forget to check out Xisto, Trap 17's Game Server: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

I tried to match the font exactly as it was shown in the sample image. Instead of the letter V (I'm assuming for InVison) I used the universal "power" button logo as the marking for this banner.

The letters I, P, B were used separately and then pushed together to give some distinct look, yet just enough to tell the middle letter is P by not totally merging them. Otherwise it just looked IAB because of missing curves on P.

I have the PSD file so if you want to modify it, I'll upload it here.

Initially I wanted to use Atari's joystick as a symbol but given the working area, it was too small to work and easily to be recognized. So I turned to the power symbol instead.

As requested, here is the PSD file of my attempt. You will notice that I kept the original banner as part of bottom layer as a reference.I also made a fresh layer of just the background color once I noticed that it wasn't a solid color. This, hopefully, comes in handy when you want to change the text but still look seamless with the forum skin.