xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Paypal And Egold Online paying services

By "money making" websites I beleive you mean "get paid to" sites.If this is what you are looking for there?s about a million of them that don?t ask for adresses or phone numbers...My advice to you is to make some resarch before you join any of this site so that you don?t waist you time with scams...If you want to place some ads on your site there are a few sites that don?t ask for adresses or phone numbers and some don?t even have minimum payout...It?s all about research...I?m testing a few sites and some of them paid me others where scams.Hope this helps...

Well my new autosurfer (pre launch) as paid to click and also money rewards for surfing...
I´m still testing a couple of things so if you´re interested in joining here´s the link to my autosurfer
When I launch I will award all pre-launch members with some free hits.

slow but easy as ever cash

Paypal And Egold

Ok imm gonna tell you what ive been doing this is by no means fast cash but it works and its kinda slow but I also don't like putting in my info so here it is http://www.productreview.com.au/ click here and go to the bottom of the page and go to affiliates and sign up just enter an adress (I used a street that was 2 blocks over and set the adress as 123) anyways sign up and sign up for a few free traffic sites I recommend http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (it gives you 10,000 free hits) ok so nows when you start to make money every one of those 10k new credits gets you $.05 bucks (Australians dollars similar conversion to a usd) when you reach 50 bucks it pays out into paypal I havent confirmed if it pays out now but its too little work for an attempt to make $500+ dollars of course you could speed up the process by signing up for more free surf programs, but it works fine at the moment sometimes clicks can get declined don't worry about it (at the moment I have a few other free trafic programs running and imm getting about $2.50 a day which is a wonderful price for extremely little work

-reply by kayakguy429