xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Request - Flash Mp3 Player Got possible design already. I am also able to fiddle with the end thi

Hey Guys, I decided it would be handy to get a flash mp3 player that I could use. I have already got a design that is fairly good and I would appreciate it very much if someone would be able to code / build it for me.I do have Flash MX 2004 (only extremely limited knowledge, but I can rearrange things and understand the code a bit, so it would not have to be perfect, I just really cant do any coding of any kind for anything!If you just pm me or e-mail "James@projectjim.co.uk" Ill be happy to accept a proposition and send you whatever you need i.e. designs, backgrounds etc.!Thx for any help whatsoever (p.s. probably be a credit tip there too if I can muster up a fair few more!!! but my thanks and also your kind spirit :):):) is always the most important!!!!!)James.

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

I have already got a design that is fairly good and I would appreciate it very much if someone would be able to code / build it for me.

O.K?

well, its not overly complicated, a small menu (preferably drop down to show and choose tracks, a play/pause, next and back button. (also a volume control if poss...)

within about 80px high and as many as you like wide (not silly though :))

Thanks... every small piece of help appreciated :)

You may want to look at this tutorial: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks for that... Its nicely tailored to MX2004... which is good :). I found a different build urself one, but it did have a few problems as it was a different version. I don't have time to check if this covers everythiing, but I will definitely be on there later. Should be able to get the basics from it

A improvement to my knowledge builds up :)

Thxnxs go out to both of ya :)