xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

Auto Gordian Knot very good software to convert dvd movies to avi

For any of you who have converted any dvd shows to avi (xvid) you would more likely than not heard of gordian knot rip pack. It is awesome software very powerful and versitile but one thing with that software to learn to use it takes quite a while but once you know how to use it you can do just about anything with it !!! But i found a version of this software which has the same quality of encoding and everything else but it is very easy to learn it does not take you a week to learn how to encode a show to avi. It is called Auto gordian knot or autogk. It is really easy once you have ripped your vob files to hdd it will take another minute and it will be started. It cant do as much as gordian knot can from a user giving specfic details of what they want but it gives you what you need to get a good avi from the dvd.I would say for guys who arn't to worried about the little things when encoding i would say this software is really good to use because it is fast and easy, once you have opened it you will know what needs to be done without any fancy instructions and tuturials. It takes a few seconds then you click start and you can come back when it is done everything is automatic ! But if you need all those little advanced things to be done then stick to gordian knot but if you just want something that will give you high quality encoding and is easy to use then use AutoGK it is really an awesome program !!!!