xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Banner Request

size: 728x90 or 468x60Theme: not sureRender: ?Render Theme: ?Color:blue or greyText: christruman.co.nrOther effects: scrolling or glowing of some sort

very nice banner and you whipped that up in how long? ha very ncie though wat program u using i guess photoshop and image ready but are you maybe using animation shop and paint shop pro by any cahnce, seriously sweet idea very ncie, keep up da good work???

very nice banner and you whipped that up in how long? ha very ncie though wat program u using i guess photoshop and image ready but are you maybe using animation shop and paint shop pro by any cahnce, seriously sweet idea very ncie, keep up da good work???

I used Photoshop to make the main images and then copied each frame into GIF Moviegear, it's my program of preference for animations.

sweet very nice im just going to have a look at this here gif moviegear, search avi to gif on google and you can make gif movies lool, they are also very cool, any ways a little off topic thanks for the site and ill talk to ays later,

lol, what browser are you using, its the big blue one with the shiny words , seriously u cant see its really big and clear, its right there, maybe the link was donw and its definatly there now, okay good luck on finding that images try using a diffrent browser like firefox or ie or opera, good luck lol lol lol

i cant see the banner :)

This is the address for the banner, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png Try clicking on that and see if you can see it. If not, you must be blocking imageshack for some reason. I would host it in the Xisto gallery but it has a problem hosting animated GIF files.

If that doesn't work, download the banner from the attachment below.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)