xisto Community
truman69

Anyone In The Mood 4 Making Me A Logo

cant use photoshop very well and i need a new logo so if some 1 could make me 1 that would be great just christruman.co.nr on it please dont matter colour do all you guys use photoshop?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moved to request since it wasn't specified as banner request. Just a logo.

It's very easy to build logos, even more when you have a resource of 1200 free high quality logos at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway, if you say you can't make one, i'll do one for you, i'll post the link for download the logo later ok?

I use a lot of programs. But the preferred is Photoshop and Illustrator. Me personally I use a variety of programs to accomplish the look i am after. For instance I might use Illustrator for the initial design, then use photoshop for effects, and then I will use a 3d app if I am looking for a 3d effect, etc.Truman: I kno wyou just w ant a name on it, but what kind of thing are you looking for? I mean is it for a business, personal, do you want it techie looking or traditional.