xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zabb

A New Idea For Adsense

well we've all heard about google adsense and how you can make extra money w/ it.and we've all had emails and pop-ups that say buy my e-book and I'll tell you how to make a fortune.I figure if these people had that much time to make websites emails and pop-ups there must be something to it.and knowing that all the information in there e-books can be found elsewhere on the net I wouldn't pay for the convience.So I began searching and signing up w/ my fake e-mail address to get all the free info on how these systems work. I found lots of ways to make cash online relatively easy but time consuming. If you figure alot of them out the pay per hour wouldn't equal a part time job at Micky D's .google adsense is a legit program that offers ads on your site and pays you everytime someone clicks on the ad. sounds easy right? wrong, you need to take several steps to make this worth while. each ad pay out by what is paid in. so lets say a company buys google adsense advertising their bait shop, they are not a big money making CO. so they pay very little for ads. therefor if you have your adsense ads on a site about fishing and even if people click on your ads you wont make a descent profit on it.on the other hand insurance company and legal offices that have huge cash flows going to advertising pay out more per click. and thats the beautiful thing about it all they have to do is click. no need to buy anything or write a review.now comes the hard part , getting page hits so people can click on your links.every e-book will tell you basically what I just told you but packed w/ links to thier adsense and or affiliate program sites, they also offer banner exchanges to sign up for, the more people that sign up for the banner exchange through your link the more the banner exchange site will send your banner out on other sites.we know google ranks pages by relavant content. so you will need to make a site that is relavant to your ads my site that I just started is (email or PM for link) I started it about a week ago and have already started making money by 1 adsense box. since advertising is the hardest part I propose that we make a google adsense network. meaning that we all have sites linking to each others and all follow the links and click on each others adsense ads.if anyone has an adsense site already I will link to you you link to me.since I only want to make money off your clicks but in return I'm offering you a way to make money off me also,so it balances out. the more people in this network the more profit for everyone.I will be adding a link and banner exchange on my site shortly if people are interested.email or PM me if interested. I wont post links here unless a moderator says its okay.p.s. this is something I'm starting not some affiliate BS or scam I read about at some get rich quick site.

This idea promotes incentivized clicking which breaches Google Adsense TOS. Therefore, This idea cannot be supported. There are no shortcuts to earning money using Google Adsense. Google is smart and its technology is far more superior than our comprehension. They hire best of the best to program an ad system which earns them profits in BILLIONS. Yes, We are talking in Billions here.. So, things like these won't work. The best thing is, write genuine content and attract lots of people to your site. Cheating any ad company is nothing but cheating the advertisers. If you do this, you will be harming the future of that company and your potential ad revenue stream.

I'm not talking about cheating I'm talking about making a network of sites linked to each other for ranking.one of the ways google index's sites is by relavance and links. it will help w/ page ranking if every one makes a site w/ good content focusing on top paying keywords in ads. If it where just the members of this forum clicking on each others ads it would be breaking TOS and pretty obvious that the same IP's keep clicking the same ads.the more links the better the page ranking and also more exposure. kinda like signing up for the banner exchange programs which only seem to advertise thier own site. this will just be a community of a few forums of members that we see actively post.

Also, requesting someone to click on your Adsense links is a violation of Google's TOS. Creating a network of people just to click on each other's links is a violation of the TOS. Even driving traffic to your site using auto-surf programs is a violation. Make sure you read over the Google Adsense TOS thoroughly, including the Policy. You should also read over the Webmaster Guidelines.

You must adhere to all of this, otherwise you face termination of your Adsense account. If you are going forward with your proposal, Zabb, I would just like to inform you that you will be facing termination of your Adsense account as soon as they know of it, and they will know. Google regularly audits all sites using Adsense. I am only letting you know all of this for your own sake.

Play it smart. Build a web presence with quality, original content and quality backlinks. Quality is the key here. Don't plan on making money instantly. It takes time. It took a friend of mine four month to make a decent income and she is doing very well today (I won't mention her name but she is well known). And most importantly, don't rely on just one website. If one website is bringing in only $5 a day, imagine what 100 sites would do. And the money you earn? Don't just go out and blow it. Reinvest it and expand. If you earn $100 then go and get more domains and paid hosting with it. Build more and more quality content sites. Join various affiliate networks such as ClickBank, Commission Junction and Amazon. That would be the best advice I can give you.

i agree with true there r no short cuts to success & this google golden goose lays one egg each day so dont try to kill it thinking ull get all the eggs in one day.they might ban you for life with your ip address i agree with trus many sites idea make more than 1 site thats a great way thousands of people worldwide r making great money with google why cant u keep trying it takes a bit of time but when u pick momentum it will be great.thanks guys peace.