xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreus

Flesh Glue Alternative to stitches

Nonetheless, duct tape is very useful, especially in the case of this fellow:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/989992/posts

Oh my goodness! Talk about scary! Poor guy! And a real tough guy, imagine the pain of 4 wheeling that far and then driving to the hospital.

I guess Red Green (fictional handyman in a Canadian sitcom) did have it right when he proclaimed that duct tape fixes everything :)

I just love Red Green! He is definatly the champion of duct tape, without a doubt.
Personally, I am also a huge fan of duct tape. You can fix just about anything with it. And awhile back ago they started making it in different colors, at first it was just blues, reds, yellows, but recently they started coming out with really hot bright colors, like purple, lime green and hot pink, I just loved it! But, imagine my delight when my last trip to the duct tape isle at wally world resulted in finding a tye dye patterned roll of duct tape, in a pink/blue color! I was exstatic!
(I suppose it's a sad state when the most exciting thing that happens to a person in a week is they find a cool new color of duct tape, but hey, what can I say!?)