xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nuttysquirrl

My Hello!

Hello people! I'm a new member here obviously and I'd like to say a formal hello to all of you here at Xisto. I joined here from my sister Sinari and I'm looking forward to getting my website hosted like she has. I've heared how fun this site is and how nice the members are to other people from my sister as well. I hope that I get to meet you as well as soon as the shoutbox gets put back up and people reply to this thread. Well, I guess that's all to say for now, I'll answer questions and stuff if needed and I'm always willing to chat with people. Well. See you around this awesome site.

Seems like no one wants to say hello so I will.Hello.Yes Xisto is basically the best free hosting you will find anywhere on the web. The "sis" is right and you'll receive the same treatment she has. Enjoy your stay.

well,gave you a formal greeting...j/khello nuttysquirrl,welcome to Xisto community and hope you would get your own host later from Xisto.enjoy your stay here,both good luck to your sister,Sinari. :)

Well, you joined while I was away, but here is a belated Welcome from one of the elder members of Trap 17. Obviously your sister has enjoyed her time on here, or she wouldn't have turned you onto it. You too will enjoy the company and exchanges. Chat a lot to earn points so you can get hosted really soon. Looking forward to seeing your site when it happens. :)