xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Frustrated With Joomlancers.com The Site is rather slow, quite often

I have never had so many problems getting onto one site, before in my entire life. I mean if you are goign to offer a service that requires peopel to access to your site to receive the service, you had better have a server and a connection that can handle the traffic. If not, shut down your business, because you are a terrible business owner!!!!Holy crap, i hate that. And usually it's when you are in the middle of registering or filling out forms or trying to communicate with someone! Man that just down right pisses me off!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please take topic title seriously and name it specific to your post focus.
Edited by Moolkye (see edit history)

Hi Moolkye!

Do you say that joomlancers.com site was down and was not able to give support? Sometimes, some website has more visitors than those who actually seek support and do business. And they too are hosted with some third party hosting site. So, web solutions is such a complex job and requires a lot of efforts from all corners. As far as I am concerned I could open the site and see what they have to offer. May be you are experiencing downtime at the time when you actually need an urgent help.

Thus, it is equally important for you to state your vent against the site properly. As of now, you have not mentioned clearly how they deserved to be criticized by you. I think it is proper to give every details of your vent against them.

By looking at their website, they look very professional and such small lapse could happen with anyone including you if you run any biz.

The site actually looks kind of interesting.. I'd never heard of it before. Although slow sites are the most annoying thing in the world, and I have run into a few that take forever to load, even on DSL.. this one looks fine for now. Maybe it gets worse at different times of day o.o