xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Estupido

What Are The Best Ads For A Bonus Site

Hi everyone,Iam new here and are still learning how to create a website, its not so easy i thought!! But anyway what are the best ads to put in a bonus site and where can i find these?Thanks

I dont really know what you mean by bonus site but i suppose that Google's adsense ads are the best one. They always give diffrent ads accourding to what topic the site has and work great with dynamic content. Andi think if you get enough traffic it pays well. but ofcourse no ads is the best way to have a website :)

Google is a large company, and can be trusted. However, they won't tolerate cheating, so just play by the rules, and you'll be very successful in Google Adsense :)

There are some other companies out there that are worth investigating. Be sure to see what other people's opinions are, not just what they display on their site.

First of all, explain what a "bonus site" is. What theme does it fall under? General stuff? Business? Forums?From what I've heard, although Google is a trust worthy company, it's best not to be hasty applying for Adsense. Most of the times, if you don't have a good amount of unique hits per day, you would not be successful with the payments. And then, there's also the fact that Google takes thing really seriously. They look over your statistics to make sure you're not getting fradualent (sp?) clicks. If the amount of hits you've been recieving don't look normal (Meaning, one day you're getting 10, the next you have 100), they'll suspect you of using bots and stuff.Just be careful while using Adsense. I haven't tried anything other than that, but if you think your site is up to it, I'd say go for Adsense.

(Note: Quote has been trimmed and edited slightly)

...And then, there's also the fact that Google takes thing really seriously. They look over your statistics to make sure you're not getting fradualent (sp? [There's no second A, otherwise it's right]) clicks. If the amount of hits you've been recieving don't look normal (Meaning, one day you're getting 10, the next you have 100), they'll suspect you of using bots and stuff.

Just be careful while using Adsense...

Yeah, Google are very cautious. If they think something looks suspicious, they don't take any chances. And once they mark you as fraudulent it's hard to convince them otherwise. Edited by NDPA (see edit history)