xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
no9t9

N00b To Trap17 Introduction

I was looking for google information and website promotion and got here. I just found out it offers free hosting. And from what I see, this free host offers more than paid hosts.One question for long time users of this hosting service. What is the uptime like? I know some free hosts have a problem with downtime. Not that you can blame them since it is free...Oh, I'm supposed to introduce myself. I am currently in Canada and I am old enough to gamble. I just graduated from school last summer and I am currently not working. Work sucks, student life rox!!

good to have you onboard, no9t9! :) I personally have never experienced any downtime. Sometimes, like the other day, they did updates to the forums and stuff (this place is always evolving). It's true, they do offer more than paid hosts, and we've got some great people in the forums if you ever need assistance with anything. The important part here is to remember to keep posting. :D Cheers and welcome :D

Yo,welcome.im new here too.just got my hosting.its great so far,so many things.personally no downtime so far. except for there slow forums :Dyeah,this place is just about the best place.except compared to 000k....i think we dont get enough MB of space.yes,well.thats about all.except post alot,and stay active :)