xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Best Moments In Life

Some of the Best Moments in Life:

* To fall in love.

* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.

* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.

* To go for a vacation to some pretty place.

* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.

* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.

* To leave the! shower and find that the towel is warm.

* To clear your last exam.

* To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year .

* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.:)))

* Calls at midnight that last for hours.:))

* To laugh without a reason.

* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.

* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.

* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.

* To be part of a team.

* To watch the sunset from the hill top.

* To make new friends.

* To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that person.

* To pass time with your best friends.

* To see people that you like, feeling happy.

* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.

* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.

* To take an evening walk along the beach.

* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.

* To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.

These are the best moments of life....

Let us learn to cherish them.

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed"

" To see people that you like, feeling happy."I really do. If I can't have them I still hope their happy somewhere sometime. Even if i'm not happy. I should be evil. hahaha. But like all these things are so true. I cherish lots of things that we all went through as friends

Great list! Just a couple off the top of my head,-To be the ?teacher? and watch your ?student(s)? succeed-To make out in the rain-Sipping hot chocolate while looking out the window to observe falling snowflakes-To succeed at something-After a hard run / workout session-Knowing that you?ve made a difference in someone else?s life

it's really a great list... but it's not complete :)it's misses some points, like* To give up your best and overcome every dificulty * To wish for something and seeing that happening * To fell that you're complete, even for a moment in your life, where you have everything you want and wish for * To love and be loved...* To fell understood * To sleep in a cousy bed, when it's raining outside Life has so much good things... the unfortunate it is that many last just a few moments :)

Well I would have to say falling in love would have to beone of the best moments in life.Falling in love is such a wonderful thing.You share all the intimate details of your life with that person and they tell you theres.There is an unconditional bond that can never been tarnished(if you are careful).Like I said in another topic,"love is the greatest power anyone can have".Cherish the good times and move on from the bad ones.And if you are not in love with anyone special,you will find someone you just have to follow your heart and look deep inside your soul,because someone is out there for you and that is promised by God. :) I would have to say another best moment in life would probaly be waking up every morning to my husband and the sun shining through our bedroom window..He kisses my forehead and tells me he loves me. Can't get much better than that!!!!!

Som of these really ar the best moments in life. Last year throughout the school year all we did was laugh for a whole class period or during lunch. It really brought us up after having a bad day all we needed was a stupid reason and we would laugh forever about it. I think another best moment though would have to be being a role model or looked up upon by someone like a little brother or sister or even a friend.

* To fall in love.falling in love is an amazing thing, nothing else can measure up to this, i love my fiance and couldn't imagine living without her.* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.they say laughter is the best medicine and i think thats true, it can make you feel better in any situation and can bring people together* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.in todays case its finding e-mails by the thousands, unfortunately most of them are junk mail :) * To go for a vacation to some pretty place.i've been camping to some places with breathtaking views like sunsets over mountain ranges and things like that which make you appreciate the earth we live on* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.well they don't play my favourite music on the radio but when my favourite song comes on my mp3 player (i keep it on random) it can really make my day and cheer me up* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.its all about hearing the rythm of the raindrops as they fall on the roof, its relaxing and can help people sleep personally it just keeps me awake* To leave the! shower and find that the towel is warm.my mum used to warm up the towel in the clothes dryer or on the heater when i was younger and its a great feeling* To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year .whats even better than that is to find money in someone elses jacket that you've borrowed :P * To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.that has never happened to me :P * To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.i hate when that happens because i can usually never get back to sleep* To see people that you like, feeling happy.when my fiance smiles its the best feeling i ever have* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.i have a similar one to this when i lay down on my fiances pillow and i can smell her like she's there with me* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.also one that I experience with my fiance. I LOVE YOU EZso I must say i agree with most of the things in that list, but it really comes down to when you find that special someone in your life, everything seems better when you share it with them.

Aaw! I've been socially bashed today but reading this post makes me feel a little better already. * To fall in love. ..and for the person that you're aching for to feel the same way about you.* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume. ..this is really nice and sweet* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours. ..I adore the weekends! * To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside. ..absolutely* To see people that you like, feeling happy. ..and you being responsible for it happening.Aah, my heart broke for a little with this post. :D

* To fall in love.But it always hurt after this...(we broke up,lol)* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.ouch, i love it...* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.nooo!!! I hate them now i got 300+ mails :(* To go for a vacation to some pretty place.Like places with snow flakes all over...* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.i don't like songs...* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.It's happening everyday!!!:((when im a kid: Ahhh! rain *covers ears with cushion*)* To leave the! shower and find that the towel is warm.everytime i leave the hot shower i wrap myself with cold towel :(* To clear your last exam.YAY!!! exam over!!!* To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year .*takes money and throw the old pants away** To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.smile.gif))me:hahahah! mirror: don't laugh at me!!!* Calls at midnight that last for hours.smile.gif)is there a ghost behind me? :S* To laugh without a reason.hahahahaha!!! *mom calls the ambulance** To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.-hides and continue hear good things- =]* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.treet!! *turns computer on** To hear a song that makes you remember a special person. :lol: * To be part of a team.yay! go Quakesand!!* To watch the sunset from the hill top.*yawns* this is boring...wondering if the sun can rise faster* To make new friends.I dont think im really happy now...* To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that person.The weird thing is...i feel butterflies only at my heart......* To pass time with your best friends.Like the time I'm going to oversea with them without parents :( * To see people that you like, feeling happy.happened long long time ago and never happened again...* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.I...can'tt....Breath!!(hates perfume)* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.things changes from time to time, this never happened for me......:'(* To take an evening walk along the beach.built a big hole near the sea to prank people* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.I hate it....because my mom told me that...* To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.=')

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

i lovew these moments of happiness,we always say that why these happy moments are less but i think we should ask ourselves whether this moments are less or are we creating this less,i think we can creaste this moments and make our life heaven :lol: we should use our each second for our happiness,even small things like watching rain could make us happy,every second of our life could be made joyful only if we conciously do it

My history-watching my daughter being born-adopting my son-my first tropical dive on a reef-meeting my 2nd wife-my first bike-my fist car-Christmas Eve with strangers thrown together during a storm-seeing the Berlin Wall coming down?thinking times are changing!