xisto Community
finaldesign

Which WEBbased Email You Use? poll about free high-quota mail servers

Which high-quota free, webbased email provider you use?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You need an invitation, I believe there is a section here dedicated to exchanging invites. like alissa, I have had a bunch of different email accounts at a bunch of different places. I can't even remember all of them. I've pretty much given them all up for my gmail. It has nothing to do with the amount of space provided (although I am an email packrat and I never delete anything) I like the way you can give one message more than one label. That's so much better than the old folder system.

I use Gmail it is by far the best e-mail provider out there. As far as space they surpassed the 2 gigabyte mark a long time ago. They also have a sweet search feature so you can find old messages you thought were long gone. The archive feature lets you keep old messages seperate from important ones. Its just a great email provider and I recommend that everyone use Gmail.