xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Money Making Schemes Weve all seen them and wanted to kill the guy who started it

I hate these things. I mean really. When did people in general become so stupid that they believe that you can get rich from doing absolutly nothing. That is only true for 2 types of people. The guy who starts the scam, and the guy who has worked his entire life, saved and invested, and can retire early while his businesses or investments make money for him.There is no such thing as a "free ride". Sorry to say. But I have seen so many people fall for these things. And everyone does at some point and time. I mean advertising methods are becoming more and more slick.Why am I mad, well because I hate to see peopel get taken advantage of. It's just rubs me the wrong way. Sorry to say.

Well, i must disagree with you, there are alot of people doing alot of money (and i'm not talking about the site owners), we just need to be very carefful and "study" the "thing" before investing our money, i at this point i'm doing pretty good money! If you tell me that there are ALOT of scams out there, i must say yes, is pretty true, and if you ask me if i already loose some money, yes it's also true! But i'm learning every day (especially with my mistakes :) ), but i'm with a good fealing about this one i'm at! Now i'm in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, and if look and study the site you will see it's a pretty one, and if the site closed right now, well i didn't mind because i'm already in profit! :)

Ok I see the logic in this one. But once again, as in anythign in life, it takes money to make money.I feel that anywhere where you have to put money in to a money making situation, you luck is better than where you get paid for doing nothing. But as always you do run the risk of losing any money invested.

Yes, I'm amazed by how many people fall victim to these kinds of scams. I especially detest those pyramid money making schemes, where you must send something like $10 to the person that sent you the letter, then you send out hundreds of letters to random people and hope that some of them will respond, send you the money, and then keep the chain going.It's really only beneficial to those at the top of the pyramid, and the majority of people lose out. Such a scam. At least some of these internet schemes (i.e. signing up to get your email spammed to death for $1) allow everyone to get some money/prize... eventually.

it is amazing how many people can fall victim to scams, even ones that have been going around forever like the ones where some guy from nigeria will say he needs help smuggling millions of dollars out of the country and will give you 10% for helping him, all you need to do is send him all our bank account details. then they ask you to send them some money to pay some "fees" and things like that.there are scams everywhere in life though, scams on the internet where they sell your details to people who want to send you lots of spam, or free downloads that come full of spyware.i suppose as long as there are people in this world that keep falling for these scams then they will always exist

Some people make money doing nothing spend a very long time educating themselves about effective money making schemes, so I guess you CAN make money doing nothing, but you also have to "work" to be able to have that ability.

You know what though? there are a lot of great ideas out there to make money on the internet. I mean, if you put time and effort into something, and come up with a really great idea, where you are selling a product or service, the internet is pretty much self sufficient. As long as there are no server problems the store pretty much runs itself. And you can have a full time job, that is being run by itself and making good money. You just need the idea.