xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well km player is a good one its latest feature is make any video a 3d video, but you needed 3d glass that you can see the 3d picture.Well media player is taking a too much memory , so i switched to km media player that also help me to track where my videos are , its a good and light weight software to use, and play with.

VLC is a great media player, it supports every media files, even the flash ones (flv).You can organize very easily your clips and movies in lists, manage the sound, take screenshoots, turn out the video just to hear it, etc. With VLC you can also see tv online, or hear web radios.

i use Windows media Player to watch dvds on my computer, and realplayer to download and watching videos from youtube.i have used other media players over the years on different computers i perfer Media Player over all because its easier to use and the picture is perfect.