xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Venom Sprite Sigs

I thought I finish up my third season with nothing but sprites.

FYI: I do my sigs in seasons from a joke I had started when i number my sigs and so I though tv series and it has stuck ever since. It 71 Sigs a Season and right now im at 3-42. <_<

This Venom sig I did in 2 versions one with scanlines in which it dulled the color a bit and one without the scanlines. Pick up some lighting ideas and some smudging ideas. Took about 30 layers and trial and error to give it the right touch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yeah the text is horrible.

But to me sprite sig are a bit hard in terms of doing the right effects to it. I Read the tutorials, though half-a** at times.

But in terms of my chun-li and cammy sprite sigs this one is bit better I guess. Hopefully donig 29 sprite sigs will get me more comfortable doing them.

I think a mixture of both would be better. Like, an inbetween thing, if you know what i mean. For example, the top one is a bit pale, and the bottom one is a bit strong on the colors. Nice, though.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)