xisto Community
illdevilinc

I Have A Suggestion about this topic

hi,Im not sure if any other people have suggested this to Xisto but, you seem to get alot of people that post there referal link in this forum. My suggestion is to make a topic or a sub topic that has a downline builder. You could be eliminating some of the referal link problems you have in forums like this and put if you set the referal builder to no post count people wont be geting un-earned hostin credits. This may even draw some more people to these forums.Thank you for reading this,its your company and you chose what you think you should do,but thank you for listening anyways!

I'm not a big user of these online money making sites but think your idea is worth thinking about. Referral links are currently not permitted anywhere on these forums but I think there could be an exception in this topic. People are providing other members with information that could make them a lot of money, why shouldn't they be rewarded by allowing them to use referral links. Obviously it is totally the decision of the admin and everyone should abide by that decision.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

I'm not a big user of these online money making sites but think your idea is worth thinking about. Referral links are currently not permitted anywhere on these forums but I think there could be an exception in this topic. People are providing other members with information that could make them a lot of money, why shouldn't they be rewarded by allowing them to use referral links. Obviously it is totally the decision of the admin and everyone should abide by that decision.

Yes, if the site make us alot of money i think it would be fair to alow referral links, BUT (theres always a but), most of this kind of make money online is a completly scam and using the referral links will be good to them!!! <_<

So i think the most wise thing to do is not allow Xisto.com contribute to the sucess of those scamers, its just my opinion and i think it's why Xisto don't allow referral links.

Yes, if the site make us alot of money i think it would be fair to alow referral links, BUT (theres always a but), most of this kind of make money online is a completly scam and using the referral links will be good to them!!! <_<
So i think the most wise thing to do is not allow Xisto.com contribute to the sucess of those scamers, its just my opinion and i think it's why Xisto don't allow referral links.

But with the Make Money Online forum people could look there for the trustworthy sites and then post the refferal links. And it would also clean up these forums too.
thank you

But with the Make Money Online forum people could look there for the trustworthy sites and then post the refferal links. And it would also clean up these forums too.thank you

Yes, it's true, but for that there are specific forums like MMG and Talk Gold. I think here in Xisto the Make Money Online forum is only for "advertising" purpose, to let others know you know? It's not to make you or anyone else win/loose something, thats what i think.