xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Storm Of Cash

hey everyone,
i dont now if this site has been posted already but i searched it and it gave me an error so dont yell at me.
This site is a PTC, Paid To Signup, and a click exchange. But, this site is one of the biggest PTC sites you can find online. Im only posting this site because i have just been paid by them and thought to bring the site up to everyone looking to make money on it. They can pay you threw PayPal, StormPay, and Money Bookers. Well the link is http://promo2.c-rewards.com/rea/spl/en/lxc/4/ and if you can in the box that asks you who your refferer was put illdevilinc (if i cant say that on these forums then please yell at me, i dont want to disobay the rules) i really need referals. Or you can email me (illdevilinc@gmail.com) or PM me (illdevilinc) for the refferal URL which will fill in that box for you.
Thanks everyone
and another thanks to all those who go under my downline!!!!!!

it is spam.don't join

Umm, no it is not spam. They do not have any viral links, they modorate the sites, forums and everything on the site, i have been paid by them, and they do not send you ANY E-mails until you opt in for them. For everyone else please ignore that comment i think that looking at his post count he was trying to get extra credits from that post, i have been using this site for very long and know it is not spam and also pays. And please TRY the site before you say some CRAP about the site. Dont just look at a site and say its crap, think of the saying dont judge a book by tis cover.

R u realiy paid by them and how much?

yes i have really been paid by them and if you need i can give you a screenshot of the payment from paypal. And some advice on who is spamming and who is not, take a look at the post count, user rating, and hosting status, most hosted people will not spam in fear of losing there hosting account, and also the post count will tell you that the user has not been banned and (usually) can be trusted, though i do relize that people can be tricked into things, but if you do not like the way the site looks or sounds dont use the site, but dont leave a comment like you did as that could give a very wrong impression. Just remember to look at all of the above listed and also look at the warning level.
Judging by your post count you are new to these forums, so im going to say now im sorry for this conflict and welcome to Xisto forums.
Edited by illdevilinc (see edit history)

I can understand a person thinking this system is a scam, so many of these systems are. However, that is not say this particular system is. If a person looks at the site and decides to join and makes some money from it, (like you have) then good luck to them. That said, you must appreciate that people are very suspicious of most of these systems, do not take it personally. If it works for you, then I wish you well. :)

Exactly. If you have the time to do so, and you can make money at it, hey go for it. I am just skidish by nature. I question anythign that is "Too Good To Be True". And this does not just apply to the internet. there are plenty of these things in real life as well, like Amway, Mary Kay, etc.

Hi,I am interested but before i join i would like to see your screenshot from your paypal payementbecause I tried many programs like this and often they did not pay me. How much can you earn by this program?Thanks

Hi,

I am interested but before i join i would like to see your screenshot from your paypal payementbecause I tried many programs like this and often they did not pay me. How much can you earn by this program?

Thanks

okay i will post the image here. Please note that do to the security of my account i have blocked some of the personal information from the screen shot.

I have blocked out,

The transaction ID,

and my leagal name.

Here is the Screen Shot of the email PAYPAL sent me,

Posted Image

Also know that i have had other payouts its just outlook sent them somewhere and i dont know where they are.

And, payout ammounts very by how much you have actualy clicked and how long you saved up. the ammount in that email was about a half day of clicking and with referals you will earn even more. ( i have 0 referals and still made that ammount).

And please put illdevilinc in the referal box if you do join.

thank you,

illdevilinc

Edited by illdevilinc (see edit history)

Is this picture real? I mean, in the notes where it says:"Check your paypal account?? Good news you in the money!!Stormofcash has paid you"Why does that part go over the picture where it says "Protect your account Info"Unless, ofcourse, its been edited?

Is this picture real? I mean, in the notes where it says:

"Check your paypal account?? Good news you in the money!!Stormofcash has paid you"

Why does that part go over the picture where it says "Protect your account Info"

Unless, ofcourse, its been edited?

The image is like that because that email was receaved using Microsoft Outlook 2003. The email is valid and i can not post a image of what the broser wmail service( ATT Yahoo! Email Service (thats what email it was sent using)) because outlook erases that inbox.

Here is the image of the full screen of the email using outlook-----

(NOTE: THIS IS THE MOST REACENT PAYMENT.)

Posted Image

This image is real and is in no way edited

ya know, maybe it's just me, but I can't really see the "Storm of Cash", when I see people getting paid $0.19 and $2.15 into their paypal accounts. Granted, it is free money, but I mean really come on.

ya know, maybe it's just me, but I can't really see the "Storm of Cash", when I see people getting paid $0.19 and $2.15 into their paypal accounts. Granted, it is free money, but I mean really come on.

True, but also it is just a name. But it pays, maybe it does not pay alot but it does add up. Plus having referals also increase your money.