xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeeSUHH

My Very First Rap I Wrote

i got my nails done n my hair lookin goodim goin down town to the ghetto hooodi got my sexy booty shakin all over townall them haters cant stop but look at em nowyou know im in the club like 50 centyou know im bustin the moves like im missys crewu feel im juss down here n doin my thangso dont mess wit the best cuz you aint betta than meand for all you haters who think you areu better think TWICE before messin wit meu kno im rockin them jewels n im rockin them thangslike im rockin these clubsn im workin my gameu kno im lovin this thang cuz its n ezy playlike countin one to ten gurl thats the way i amlook gurl i donno where you came fromand i dunno why u messin wit me fobut remmeber my face n remmeber L I S A my name cuz u b hearin again n againn ova n ova againu can see me i b pimpin them clubslike a real chick down on da flowsfrom dawn to dusk this is all i doi b keepin it real gurl how bout chu?cuz im rockin them jewels n im rockin them thankgslike im rockin these clubsn im working my gameu kno im lovhing this thang cuz its n ezy playlike countin one to ten gurl thats the way i amyou feel i aint got nobody round like youand you tell im not tryna play around with youyou knowi feel im playin this game i doand im not tryna play wit that game you docuz im rockin them jewels n im rockin them thangslike im rockin these clubsn im working my gameu know im loving this thang cuz its an ezy playlike countin one to tengurl thats the way i amcuz thats the way i amman thats the way i am.

Look, look, look: You don't need to act like a pimp to write a good rap song. Sheesh. Rap about, I don't know, life. Yeah. Maybe how life has it's ups and downs, somethin' like that. Not all rap is about being a pimp.

For the 1st time, yea it's good. In fact, it's waaaaay better than the first rap I wrote =DBut like Sonic said, the subject doesn't have to be "gangsta-style" you know?I mean if that's what you are going for, there's no limit, but I think the general public is kind of sick of "pimpy" raps =DTry to write with subjects about your life events and complication for practice.But anyways, good job!(P.S. I've been writing raps for about 4 years now. Still a noob but =D)