xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

Ibproarcade 2.5.2 (acp Issue) Usage - IPB 2.0.0 Final

I recently installed the IB ProArcade for my forums. I use IPB 2.0.0 Final... and I keep getting an error when I view the ACP. I posted at the IB Arcade forums and they could care less about anybody that has a pre-2.1.x version. I have the right download and stuff and HAVE tried mulitple ways of installation and nothing is working. And this is the last place I will post before deleting the stupid thing. <_<

Main ACP Window

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1124 of /sources/admin/admin_functions.php)

Side Menu Frame

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1076 of /sources/admin/admin_functions.php)

If someone has this installed for IPB 2.0.0 can you install the Admin_Pages.php file for me so I can make sure its not just me, its a problem with the install information that they gave me. :lol: Thanks.

Are you sure you did all of the edits correctly on the install? This is an easy mod to install and shouldn't be much of a problem I would focus on your edits and not necessarily the admin_functions file.

The arcade works and stuff except that its the ACP error I get. I can view the arcade but I cannot open the Arcade Menu from the ACP. And I have tried mutliple times to fix it, but nothing is working and I'm annoyed out of my mind...since its only Admin.php or Admin_Pages.php. Unless there is something else. And there were no edits to Admin_Functions.php so I don't know whats causing it. And tested some things and its definatly Admin_Pages.php.So I don't know what to do other than, get rid of it. <_< Think you could look @ the file for me?

I will look at the arcade mod itself, I haven't installed arcade in a forum for a long time. If I can't find anything then yes I can take a look at your files, I will let you know...

its your file editing when you copy and paste make sure you pay attention. Also make sure to talk in pms and not in posts its borderline spame if havn't provided useful; info for the problem.Also sometimes it could be another file as well check your functions.php file to make sure you edit that right as well.