xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deneb Rhode

Hello ^^ I am already posting, but anyways...hello ^^

I am new at Xisto. I heard talk about of this forum, but initially I tought that was only for computer-related stuff and such. Now I finally decided to enter and found some great discussions around topics that were not only about computers. I am enjoying the forum very much--of course, I am new, I know, but i think the topics are very interesting and many of the opinions I have read were lucid and intelligent. In the part of tutorials I even found one about how to keep a fish bowl, what pleased me greatly. I saw that the tutorials are about many different things...In future I want to help with at least two about cooking--that simple tricks that we spend a entire half of our lifes wondering how to do and never do it right until someone teachs us. I want to share what I learned about in all these years. If the moderators/administrators allow me to put them online, I will do it ^^I am Deneb, a 33 years old female journalist (and cook in the spare time). I am from Brazil, and hope to enjoy this forum very much.Deneb <_<

Deneb,Welcome to Xisto. I am so glad that this forum brings you some level of excitement. <_< I can see that your suggestions and posts will greatly add to our Xisto's already well-rounded group of people.Please feel free to post whatever you would like. Watch the forum section and its description. We never had a post that dealt with cooking recipes. You could create a standard of format that can introduce new recipe--something in reference to: Receipe title, List of ingredients, Detailed cooking direction, Submitter's side note (optional) and finally a picture (possibily your own rather than a stock photo)?I've been to Brazil only once. I stayed with a friend of mine in Brasilia. It was one of the most amazing cities I've visited. I couldn't believe the organization of the downtown (how all roads lead to this huge landmark which I forgot what it was called. I was young when I visited and didn't stay for long).