xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

I Think It's About That Time... ...

Don't you think it's about time that Googlue was made into a Mod? I mean, look at what the guy does! All day he's helping people here, helping people there...Maybe he doesnt have 500 or something posts like all the other mods, but does that really count?And just look at his reputaion!So why don't you guys think about it, and give some feedback. Good luck Googlue! :)

i must say that googlue does a good job,but we allready got allot of mods that do good jobs...so why do we need more?

We.Have.Enough.Damn.Mods.Fact.We have enough active mods we don't need more(that group not including me cuz I can't be active cuz one: can't get on that much two: moving moving moving.....).Rep doesn't mean **** when it comes to being a mod/admin.

Well, I am getting some hammering here :D Hey guys, thanks for this post and the replies... But I think I am fine with what I am now. Being a mod just increases the responsibility :) I must say that the mods and admins here are really good and very active. The hosting is great. Forum is nice and clean. What more do we need?

What more do we need?

Well I wouldn't mind a million dollars......but thats a little different.
But yeah, googlue hit the nail right on the head.