xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Yahoo Mailbox Skin New Yahoo MailBox

Hi all , yesterday I saw new skin of yahoo mailboxyahoo build this skin like Outlook express i saw this skin in my friends Mailbox He Said Yahoo Send me an invite mail To change my mailbox skinHow , i want to know how can get new skin for my mailboxThanks all <_<

sounds wierd since hotmail is changin (or maybe moving) from sking too... i think it is called Live Mail, is like and exact copy of the genius of the search engines, yep gmail, it looks and works almost exactly as gmail, the bad thing is that it has tons of ads everywhere as if Microsoft is not rich enough....and when trying to go back to the old one, tons of questions were shown and i had to answer...but i'll check the new Yahoo! skin to see how it changed

@farsiscript : well as your friend said that he got the invite from Yahoo! and he is absolutly right about it...there is not other way of getting that interface or as you call skin.@spy charly : Yahoo's change of interface was decided long back than microsoft live mail. yahoo is working on the new interface and it seems strange that they've been working on for so long and yet they are not making it for public.

Will you show a screenshot of your yahoo inbox? I don't see a new skin change in my yahoo mail account, neither I saw any invites from Yahoo itself. All I see is spam mails in my bulk directory..

Both Yahoo! and Micro$oft are offering AJAX-based email services as upgrades (yes, free) to their web mail services. They have been around since 2005, and the companies are supposedly trying to catch up to Google's Gmail through these projects. I have Windows Live Mail, and I have to tell you that it's not terribly impressive. It's slow, only has AJAX features in IE, and has ads like the normal Hotmail (banner on top, tower on the right).

Yahoo! Mail BETA is the new Webmail service.I prefer the BETA version because personally, I think it looks a bit like Mozilla Thunderbird. THe BETA version behaves like a POP3 client such as Mozilla Thunderbird and Outlook Express.Having this capability is very useful becuase you can access the mail anywhere. The interface navigation has got smoother and faster.However, I still prefer Yahoo! Mail and GMail over MSN Hotmal and ShinyFeet. The functionality, interface and overall quality is much better in GMail and Yahoo! Mail.