xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Against the warz

The War In Iran is it a good idea?

Is it a good idea to start the war in Iran?The US says it wants a diplomatic solution, but has not ruled out a military strike. Reports by Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker magazine that the US has been carrying secret reconnaissance missions to learn about nuclear, chemical and missile sites in Iran as a prelude for possible air strikes only pile on the jitters on an already uneasy oil market.I think the Bush administration should announce its intention to hold direct talks with Iran.What do you mean?

Notice from serverph:
FREEBIE stuff section IS NOT the right place for this. AND AVOID POSTING MULTIPLE/DUPLICATE copies of same topic. your other post of same title and content is deleted. Moving this to appropriate section.

You shouldnt use a title like that - There is no war there now and wont be. God use some positive words - you are saying theres a war in Iran and there is not. You should re edit your post and change it.

i am an iranian and i am completely against any war in my countery but i should say that we are suffering alot under the rulling of this regime. Our people don't want to do any thing against it and i think they realy sederve this war and consequences. Americans just use war as a weapon for reachingtheir own aim and don't even give a *BLEEP* to people of Iran or any other countery. But i think it will happen anyway. We the iranian people are being tourchered and killed by our own Governemnt because of a huge mistake that our fathers made. we are not ready to risk our life for a bunch of filthy dirty people that have no use for this world except poluting it.

i'm europen and i think the same as moh...i don't think usa will move to war for now of at all, even because of the popularity of the president... he knows aswell as his advisors that if he advances to iran without a good reason he will lose the the little support he still has. so i don't believe in it thankfully... :)about the regime in iran, i think that every comunity is responsible of itself, and if a change is to occur it should be from the inside. so i'm totally against the possible war. cheers

Edited by sasuki (see edit history)

The US is a bit short sighted, starting a war is only going to create rebles.As far as I am consurned (is that how you spelll that?) Iran should stop making nuclear stuff, its kinda like winding up a vicious dog on a rope, you can annoy it for a while but soon it will bite you.( the US being the vicious dog)AlsoWars are to kill people! Not to make peace!

Edited by Blue Lightning (see edit history)