xisto Community
saga

Rf Online Sig: My Latest ONLINE GAME SIG

well, im playing this online game RF (Rising Force) so i made a sig for it..

i hope players of this game will like this 3 sigs... and for the gurus.. comments are badly needed <_< specialy critics...

so here is the sig for the 3 race of the game..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

comments please... :lol:

Wow, I love the Empire of Accerita sig, that's very good...Was that one pic or two because it looks like a professional movie poster or something lol...As for the other 2 I like them both, but could use some work I guess, but that Empire of Accerita is by far one of the best I've ever seen.

Wow, I love the Empire of Accerita sig, that's very good...Was that one pic or two because it looks like a professional movie poster or something lol...
As for the other 2 I like them both, but could use some work I guess, but that Empire of Accerita is by far one of the best I've ever seen.

im glad you liked it... are u familiar with the game?

actualy they are 2 diferent picture, the litle one is a render i found in animerender.com i guess <_< and the close up one, i cut it from the official wallpaper of rfonline.ph....

anyway.. tnx...

by the way.. what do you think i could have done to make the other 2 sigs better....

I'd say liven up the colors a bit in all of them. The third one has a bit too much brushing on the left render too, imo.

they look ok but for the size I think on the 2nd sig looks good like that. The first one could have been way smaller to cut of all the open space, burshing is getting better.Though te blending looks nice the text placement should be a bit lower and centered more.I would remove the render on the left and then would on the brushing and blending for the render on the right.