xisto Community
Auyra

Animaro Free Mmorpg Game!

AnimaRO:: Free Massive 3D Multiplayer Game

http://ww12.animaro.com/

AnimaRO is the best server out there! why?

~5x/5x/5x rates!

~We NEVER wipe characters

~Custom Npcs

~Friendly Community

~Very friendly staff

There's more! XD

go to http://ww12.animaro.com/ and try for yourself you won't regret it.

It's free and easy to play with a very stable server and amazing graphics <_<

If are any questions about this server I'll be happy to answer them here. :lol:

I hope to see you there!

Edited by Auyra (see edit history)

i'm there ad i enjoy staying there , my characters names is , Xakiru ; -xakiru- , the first is a knight and the2nd is a marchent , cya there !!!!

Frankly, AnimaRO is garbage these days. GM corruption, ignored botting, ignored players, etc. etc. After they claimed the server owner Debbie to have "died" (which was a total lie considering I know her best friend...) the server just went downhill into the depths of crap. I'm not even going to get into their bribed voting system and requirement to pay "donations" in order to play.-IluvRO

Er... actually there is no donation requirement- and to tell you the truth, I've never needed a GM on that server, unlike certain other ones out there... It is definitely a good server to play on if you like soloing.

First things first months ago the website go down, and then they wont let me in sometime after, now after surfing I find out what cheap skates they really are ): If I'm gonna DL RO again I'm gonna pick a better server..-Esty

Animaro isn't down, and I went through that whole debbie thing I was on the server at that time, I'm not sure if it was fake though, but after a whole that server shut down, and they opened up a new one. There was some like Gm fight among them and one took the server to another place, but animaro is the same and its just got a new name, I think its called angel ro right now, if you search animaro on google I'm sure youd find it somewhere-reply by Fuzzum

Animaro isn't down, and I went through that whole debbie thing I was on the server at that time, I'm not sure if it was fake though, but after a whole that server shut down, and they opened up a new one. There was some like Gm fight among them and one took the server to another place, but animaro is the same and its just got a new name, I think its called angel ro right now, if you search animaro on google I'm sure youd find it somewhere-reply by Fuzzum

Wow...Animaro was great and all but as soon as Debbie "died" everything just went downhill and anthem ro right now is just BALLS it suxDarkl~

animaro is not down dear boy

Animaro Free Mmorpg Game!

Replying to iGuest

Animaro is not down I think its changed its name to AnthemRO... Even the website is like http://www.google.com/

I'm no expert but animaro seems to have changed into AnthemRO. And you just need to download a few small sized files from its site and update it and I'm sure it will start.

Best of Luck

-reply by anthemroplayergirl

watch your mouthAnimaro Free Mmorpg Game!

You punks better learn to watch your mouth because ever since Debbies death people have been rippin off her game for there own selfish reasons but I for one am a big fan of her work ever since the start of anima ro and I will continue to play her game for as long as it it exists because weather I am on line or off line it has made me very happy.

-reply by Kooley