xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mole2k9

Couple Of Gripes About The New Googlemail!

Well only just starting using the new googlemail but one thing i find right away is that i cant seem to easily add the conact i'm sending the email too. Well you can click the contact address on the right hand side about half way down the screen and this brings up and new compose mail window but shouldnt there be a way to easily add the recipeintent address to the mail your sending after you click compose mail.Second thing, when you save a draft and say want to go and edit that draft later on then there doesn't seem to be a way to get that draft back in the rich editor environment, which i a bit daft. Bascially i've been just copying all the text from the saved draft and pasting into a new email, i looked at all options i could find but couldn't figure out a way to do this.

Edited by mole2k9 (see edit history)

econd thing, when you save a draft and say want to go and edit that draft later on then there doesn't seem to be a way to get that draft back in the rich editor environment, which i a bit daft. Bascially i've been just copying all the text from the saved draft and pasting into a new email, i looked at all options i could find but couldn't figure out a way to do this.

I dont thing that it happens because I always get the draft in RICH TEXT EDITOR enviornment. Which browser are you using because if it isnt Firefox or Internet Explorer then you may find these kind of problems.

And as far as first problem is concerned then as you know that Gmail is in Beta phase so you can expect those features to come in soon <_<

Also Gmail is not NEW :lol: I've been using it for 2 years now :lol:

Well only just starting using the new googlemail but one thing i find right away is that i cant seem to easily add the conact i'm sending the email too. Well you can click the contact address on the right hand side about half way down the screen and this brings up and new compose mail window but shouldnt there be a way to easily add the recipeintent address to the mail your sending after you click compose mail.

Thsi should work with every browser but I know it dos with IE and Firefox: When you hit compose mail and then type the first (or the first few) letter(s) of teh recepients name or mail address gmail will automatically pop-up a window underneath the To: Field from which you can easily select whoever you wanna send the mail too.