xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sol7ob

How To Access Domain Control Panel Of Yahoo

I am very upset.I need urgent help please.My problem is that i bought a domain from Yahoo.And i put DNS adress of 50webs and added that domain to 50 webs and hosted it there.It is working fine there.but i wanted to change hosting company of my domain.But i can not access domain control panel from yahoo small business.My domain name doesnt appear anywhere in the domain pannel of yahoo.It used to be there before i hosted it here.Please anybody tell me how i can change setting of my domain name now.how i can bring it back to yahoo and how i can acess it?Thanks alot.

Go to the page smallbusiness.yahoo.com, you can login by using the email address (Yahoo ID) that you associated with your domain name.Once you're accessed, go to domain control panel link > manage advanced DNS settings. Scroll down and make sure your domain is "unlocked" so that you can make your changes. To restore to Yahoo nameserver, click on "Restore to default." To change to another nameserver simply enter the correct nameserver address.If you cannot find your domain name to be edited under your Yahoo ID you have to contact Yahoo for the status of your domain and seek their technical support.