xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Siraj

Internet Advertising

My cozin made a website - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - and he's doing really well - making quite a lot of money.Siraj

P.S. - this is my 1st post

Nice to hear of success, although yuo might want to add to your post (use the edit) as i dont know how the mods will react to this post. Maybe add something telling us how hes doing it, how long hes been doing it, how much he earns and such <_<

I do want to have ads on my site at some point so if you tell us how he did it and such it might help me and some others out later on if we decide to have an advertising scheme :lol: What advertising company is he with?

And welcome by the way!

I was looking into the site, and i did not understand the purpose, how does that increase traffic to our sites!!! <_<

The only way is people going to your cousin site and click a link!!!! :lol: I may be wrong, or i tottaly didn't get it!

he's doing really well - making quite a lot of money.

As far as i could see, he made what? $100! It's not a lot, but its something!!! :lol: